Good times!

Hey there!
First of all, thanks for visiting my website. I think the guys at Shadow Mountain did a great job! I know I have a lot of things to do with the website, so be patient and I'll get it done!
I can't believe that summer is coming to an end. We had a big rainstorm today here in Utah, and the air felt crisp! I'm not entirely ready for fall, but know it's just around the corner. I do love fall! I love to pull out the jackets and boots and get cozy! I am actually getting excited for the holidays. It seems every January I'm sooo done with all the festivities and music, but fall rolls around, and it all sounds inviting and wonderful once again!
It's been a great summer! I've had a lot of fun adventures and have made some great memories! Thanks to all of you who've been a part of it!
In addition to concerts and promotions stuff, I've had a lot of fun with my kids! My husband Scott and I sat with them at the beginning of the summer and made the 'summer list'. This is a list of all the fun and adventurous things we hope to do during the summer. We then 'plug' them into the calender and start having a blast! My favorite thing we did this summer, was go camping up Provo canyon! We did more extravagant things, but this weekend was seriously the kind of weekends I love. We camped... we rafted down the Provo River, then went into Heber to dine at my favorite place in Heber- the Dairy Keen! If any of you have been there, you know what I'm talkin' about! Awesome onion rings, and they make the best shakes! (I love sitting in the trains out front!) We bowled at the local (and only) bowling alley there in Heber. I don't think it's changed since the 50's. We all (except Scott because he's too cool!) wore crazy socks that we bought at the local dollar store, and bowled away! We also hiked Timp, which is a yearly for our family! My husband laughed at me all weekend because I just loved everything so much. He says that he can take me to the nicest restaurants or resorts, and I'm happier at the Dairy Keen and camping in a tent! Pretty much true on the restaurant thing, but a resort beats a tent in the dirt anyday! Hello? Anything with my family though, and I'm happy!
I hope you are all enjoying my new CD "Beautiful Life". I will post another blog in a few days and give you some insights into the writing of the music and the inspiration behind the songs. I would love to hear from you and your feedback anytime! I always welcome comments, suggestions, and wish-lists on my future CD's.
If there is anything you'd like to ask me or want to hear about, I would love to oblige! Post a blog with any questions or comments you have and I'll blog right back at ya baby!
Have the best day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Corbingo

    Jenny,

    Thanks for sharing so much of you with us. You are an inspiration to many. Keep that faith and keep up what you're doing. You have such a way about you. Thanks!

    -big 'C' ;)

     
  2. Jenny Fisher

    Hi Jenny,
    My daughter Chelsea (13) and I attended Time Out for Women and Girls. She was not excited to be there but enjoyed your music. We both think you are amazing. We purchased your CD. The following Sunday she listened to your CD all day and she says she addicted to your music!! She's not attended church with me in a long time and I've prayed for her heart to soften. I believe my prayers are being answered through your music. Thank you so very much.

     
  3. Kimberly

    I can't believe I'm even writing to you, but I think you are so awesome. I first heard your amazing voice on the Women of Destiny CD. Not long after that I heard that you finally came out with your own CD. Can't tell you how much I loved that CD. Song with upbeat tempo and still a great message. Exactly what we all need, the alternative to what is being played on the radio these days. I was even more excited to hear that you came out with your second CD, Beautiful Life..I bought it for myself for Christmas. I'm getting excited to hear the whole CD. Love your work, your messages in the songs of the first CD and I'm looking forward to hearing your new stuff. I wished I could be at your concert December 18th -20th here in Utah. I've had the privilege to see you perform at Women's Conference at BYU for the last two years. Wow, always blown away at the talent. I'm always promoting your music to my family and friends. Good luck on your new projects. Forever your fan.

     

Post a Comment