Too much goin' on!!

Hey friends!!
Wow - fall sets in and it seems like everything starts going full steam ahead!! Kids are back in school, holidays are right around the corner, busy times! But... I think I'm the happiest when there is a lot to do! I get bored really easily! I'm already planning out my life when my kids leave the next. Purpose! It's all about purpose! I must have purpose!! haha
I will admit I'm a rookie to the whole blog thing. Any tips for successful blogging?
I hope you are doing well! I have received so many nice emails, facemails, and letters about my newest CD "Beautiful Life". Your comments and stories are the REASON I do inspirational music! Thank you for all your feedback! Keep it comin'!
I will admit - I am way behind on answering fan mail! I am on it! I promise! I am learning it's best not to get behind! I keep waiting for that really nice quiet evening when I can sit and write everyone back - yeah, that's funny!
There are several of you who have inquired about tips and ideas for getting into the music business. I will answer that on my next blog which I will write as soon as I close this one out! So... read on!!
I'm pleased to say that my current CD has outsold my 1st CD in just the first 6 months! That's cool! I really like my first CD, but will admit that I worked my guts out on this last one! I started the project with the idea that I would just get the best songs, no matter if I wrote them, or if I found them. I had several 'writing dates' set up with some amazing writers, and for one reason or another, all of my writing dates fell thru, and with a small time crunch, just dug in and wrote it all myself. (Except for 3 of the tracks, which were written by other people) I was a little worried to write so much of it myself, but accepted the challenge and the opportunity presented to me by God, and did it! I'm so thankful that it worked out that way. I learned alot about myself during the writing process, and also was really able to speak directly from my heart, which I hope you will feel when listening.
I would love to hear what you think about the album, and what you'd like to hear from me in the future. I'm thinking a Christmas CD!! Any thoughts?
I'm working currently on a project that I can't wait to share with you, but I have to keep it under wraps for now!
Take care, smile more!!
XO,
Jenny


0 comments:

Post a Comment